Students Supervised in the Department of Computer Science and Media Technology at Linnaeus University, Sweden.
*titles with asteric(*) are my own topics.
- Kailash Chowdary Bodduluri (https://lnu.se/en/staff/kailashchowdary.bodduluri/) in collaboration with HL Design. Main Supervisor: Arianit Kurti; Co-supervisors: Francis Palma and Ilir Jusufi
- Title: Leveraging Machine Learning for Multi-shop eCommerce Platform
Bachelor and Masters Theses:
- *Bugs Prioritization in Software Engineering: A Systematic Literature Review on Techniques and Methods (2022)
- *The “RESTful” Services: Are they “RESTful” Yet? A Follow-up Study (2022)
- On Using Machine Learning-based Approaches for Refactoring Identifiers: A Systematic Literature Review (2022)
- *An Overview of Recent Product, Process, and People Metrics in Software Quality Assurance (2022)
- *Are Open-Source Systems Developed with Good Code Quality? An Empirical Study (2022)
- *Are Open-Source Systems Tested Enough? An Analysis of Open-source Unit Testing Practices (2021)
- Multipurpose Case-Based Reasoning System, Using Natural Language Processing (2021)
- *Sentiment Analysis of YouTube Public Videos based on their Comments (2021)
- *Requirement prioritization in Software Engineering: A Systematic Literature Review on Techniques and Methods (2021)
- *Prioritization of Software Bugs using an SMT Solver (2021)
- *Interactive Prioritization of Software Requirements using the Z3 SMT Solver (2021)
- *A Systematic Literature Review on the Methodologies for Detecting REST Antipatterns in RESTful APIs (2021)
- *Predicting Security Vulnerabilities using Software Code Metrics (2021)
- *Studying the Relation BetweenChange- and Fault-proneness: Are Change-prone Classes MoreFault-prone, and Vice-versa? by Ahmad Abdilrahim and Caesar Alhawi (2020).
- *Evolution of Software Documentation Over Time: An Analysis of the Quality of Software Documentation by Helena Tévar Hernández (2020).
- *Are APIs with Poor Design Subject to Poor Lexicon?: A Google Perspective by Ahmad Sadia and Osama Zarraa (2020).
- *Do Software Code Smell Checkers Smell Themselves? A Self Reflection by Stefanos Bampovits and Amelie Löwe (2020).
- Interactive Execution of Non-interactive Test Framework Features: In Collaboration with Ericsson AB by Niklas Eriksson (2020).
- Multilateration in Direct ShortRange Communications Networks: Utilising Basic Safety Messages and Received Signal Strength Ranging by Andrew Galbraith (2020).
- *Studying the Relation between Linguistic and Design Quality in RESTful APIs by Edvin Larsson and Jesper Hägglund (2020).
- *Design Abstraction of IoT REST APIs: Defining Design Patterns by Adell Tatrous and Rasmus Svensson (2020).
- CRAMO: Continuously Rendered Aerial Maps with Open Data by Andreas Hedin (2019).
- Evaluation of User Interface to Improve Documentation within the Elderly Care System by Sheila Lindqvist (2019).
- Estimating the Number of People in an Area: Using Bluetooth and WiFi signals by Alex Naga (2019).
- *NoSQL Database Selection Focused on Performance Criteria for Web-driven Applications by Zacky Kharboutli (2019).
- WebAssembly for Web Developers by Olle Lauri Boström (2019).
Students Supervised during Post-doctoral Research in Ryerson University (G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education), Canada.
CKME 136 Data Analytics (Certificate Program in Data Analytics, Big Data, and Predictive Analytics):
- Farhan Zia
Title: Twitter Sentiment Analysis in R
- Garrett Mangulins
Title: Using Machine Learning to Predict Major Crime Indicators in the Toronto Region
- Eyasu Yohanis Deresa
Title: Predicting Chronic Kidney Disease
- Erma Fernando
Title: Prediction of Greenhouse Gas Emission
- Eric Hobbs
Title: Wal-Mart Weekly Sales Final Project
- Farhan Iqbal
Title: Detection of HTTP Botnets by Applying Classification Analysis on DNS Data
- Hee Jeong
Title: Movie Recommendation System
- Francisco Salas
Title: Sentiment Analysis of Customer Support Twitter Data
- Elena Wang
Title: TTC Subway Delay Prediction
- Evalyn Horemans
Title: Predicting the Gender of the Speaker from the TED Talk
- Farrukh Aziz
Title: Pattern Mining for New Restaurant Demand in Neighborhood
- Ekaete Czub
Title: Predictive Analytics on Avocado Prices and Sales Volume in Multiple U.S. Markets
Grad/Undergrad Students Co-supervised during Post-doctoral Research in Concordia University, Canada.
- Navid Nazarzade, MSc Student,
December 2015 to November 2016, email@example.com, Concordia University
- Gaëtan François, Intern,
June 2016 to August 2016, firstname.lastname@example.org, Polytech Montpellier – Université de Montpellier
Grad/Undergrad Students Co-supervised during PhD Research in UQAM and UdeM, Canada.
- Mohamed Fuoni, MSc Student,
Janyary 2014 to December 2015, email@example.com, Université du Québec à Montréal
- Charlie Faucheux, Intern from France
June to August 2014, firstname.lastname@example.org, Université de Nantes
- Dubois Johann, Intern from France
January to May 2014, email@example.com, l’Ecole Supérieure d’informatique Cesi
- Ons Mlouki, Intern from Tunisia (Currently MSc Student at Ecole Polytechnique)
May – September 2013, firstname.lastname@example.org, École Nationale des Sciences de l’Informatique
- Onfroy Guillaume, Intern from France
January to June 2012, email@example.com, l’Ecole Supérieure d’informatique Cesi
- Joyen Benjamin, Intern from France
January to June 2012, firstname.lastname@example.org, l’Ecole Supérieure d’informatique Cesi
- Mathieu Nayrolles, Intern from France (Currently PhD Student at Concordia University)
January to June 2012, email@example.com, l’Ecole Supérieure d’informatique Cesi