Students Supervised in the Department of Computer Science and Media Technology at Linnaeus University, Sweden.
*titles with asteric(*) are my own topics.
Final Degree Project:
- *Studying the Relation BetweenChange- and Fault-proneness: Are Change-prone Classes MoreFault-prone, and Vice-versa? by Ahmad Abdilrahim and Caesar Alhawi in 2020.
- *Evolution of Software Documentation Over Time: An Analysis of the Quality of Software Documentation by Helena Tévar Hernández in 2020.
- *Are APIs with Poor Design Subject to Poor Lexicon?: A Google Perspective by Ahmad Sadia and Osama Zarraa in 2020.
- *Do Software Code Smell Checkers Smell Themselves? A Self Reflection by Stefanos Bampovits and Amelie Löwe in 2020.
- Interactive Execution of Non-interactive Test Framework Features: In Collaboration with Ericsson AB by Niklas Eriksson in 2020.
- Multilateration in Direct ShortRange Communications Networks: Utilising Basic Safety Messages and Received Signal Strength Ranging by Andrew Galbraith in 2020.
- *Studying the Relation between Linguistic and Design Quality in RESTful APIs by Edvin Larsson and Jesper Hägglund in 2020.
- *Design Abstraction of IoT REST APIs: Defining Design Patterns by Adell Tatrous and Rasmus Svensson in 2020.
- CRAMO: Continuously Rendered Aerial Maps with Open Data by Andreas Hedin in 2019.
- Evaluation of User Interface to Improve Documentation within the Elderly Care System by Sheila Lindqvist in 2019.
- Estimating the Number of People in an Area: Using Bluetooth and WiFi signals by Alex Naga in 2019.
- *NoSQL Database Selection Focused on Performance Criteria for Web-driven Applications by Zacky Kharboutli in 2019.
- WebAssembly for Web Developers by Olle Lauri Boström in 2019.
Students Supervised during Post-doctoral Research in Ryerson University (G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education), Canada.
CKME 136 Data Analytics (Certificate Program in Data Analytics, Big Data, and Predictive Analytics):
- Farhan Zia
Title: Twitter Sentiment Analysis in R
- Garrett Mangulins
Title: Using Machine Learning to Predict Major Crime Indicators in the Toronto Region
- Eyasu Yohanis Deresa
Title: Predicting Chronic Kidney Disease
- Erma Fernando
Title: Prediction of Greenhouse Gas Emission
- Eric Hobbs
Title: Wal-Mart Weekly Sales Final Project
- Farhan Iqbal
Title: Detection of HTTP Botnets by Applying Classification Analysis on DNS Data
- Hee Jeong
Title: Movie Recommendation System
- Francisco Salas
Title: Sentiment Analysis of Customer Support Twitter Data
- Elena Wang
Title: TTC Subway Delay Prediction
- Evalyn Horemans
Title: Predicting the Gender of the Speaker from the TED Talk
- Farrukh Aziz
Title: Pattern Mining for New Restaurant Demand in Neighborhood
- Ekaete Czub
Title: Predictive Analytics on Avocado Prices and Sales Volume in Multiple U.S. Markets
Grad/Undergrad Students Co-supervised during Post-doctoral Research in Concordia University, Canada.
- Navid Nazarzade, MSc Student,
December 2015 to November 2016, firstname.lastname@example.org, Concordia University
- Gaëtan François, Intern,
June 2016 to August 2016, email@example.com, Polytech Montpellier – Université de Montpellier
Grad/Undergrad Students Co-supervised during PhD Research in UQAM and UdeM, Canada.
- Mohamed Fuoni, MSc Student,
Janyary 2014 to December 2015, firstname.lastname@example.org, Université du Québec à Montréal
- Charlie Faucheux, Intern from France
June to August 2014, email@example.com, Université de Nantes
- Dubois Johann, Intern from France
January to May 2014, firstname.lastname@example.org, l’Ecole Supérieure d’informatique Cesi
- Ons Mlouki, Intern from Tunisia (Currently MSc Student at Ecole Polytechnique)
May – September 2013, email@example.com, École Nationale des Sciences de l’Informatique
- Onfroy Guillaume, Intern from France
January to June 2012, firstname.lastname@example.org, l’Ecole Supérieure d’informatique Cesi
- Joyen Benjamin, Intern from France
January to June 2012, email@example.com, l’Ecole Supérieure d’informatique Cesi
- Mathieu Nayrolles, Intern from France (Currently PhD Student at Concordia University)
January to June 2012, firstname.lastname@example.org, l’Ecole Supérieure d’informatique Cesi